I recently purchased sofa and chair cushions for my 13 year old Gloster Teak Ventura model furniture.This company advertised “Cushions Made to Fit Gloster Teak Ventura Sofa Replacement Cushions” and “Cushions Made to Fit Gloster Teak Ventura Deep Seating Chair Cushions”.

Online instructions said to measure the inner dimensions of the sofa, width and depth and advise NOT to measure existing cushions. After 4 weeks I get the cushions and the backs are about 3” too tall! Upon emailing the company to see why this could be I get the response that “over the years the frame backs were made 2” taller” Why would I think that the size of my furniture had changed? Why does the company not tell their potential customers to measure the height of their furniture or existing cushions for this particular Gloster set to make sure they order the right size because the furniture size has changed?

When I pressed the owner further in an attempt to get the correct sized backs, he or she states: “You received exactly what was stated online. You can get someone in your local area to cut them down.” Incredulous, I asked why are they purposefully misleading customers when they have the knowledge that the furniture size has changed.

I further said they should be ashamed of their response and this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced, I get this reply: “I am very proud of my responsiveness.Perhaps you should learn to take responsibility for your own error.” DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy from Wicker Paradise aka replacementcushionsonline.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wicker paradise gloster teak ventura cushion from Wicker Paradise and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wicker Paradise to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wicker Paradise for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wicker Paradise?

Comments