Horrible Customer Service Wicker Paradise, aka replacementcushionsonline.com DO NOT SHOP!!

3 of 17 Wicker Paradise reviews

I recently purchased sofa and chair cushions for my 13 year old Gloster Teak Ventura model furniture.This company advertised “Cushions Made to Fit Gloster Teak Ventura Sofa Replacement Cushions” and “Cushions Made to Fit Gloster Teak Ventura Deep Seating Chair Cushions”.

Online instructions said to measure the inner dimensions of the sofa, width and depth and advise NOT to measure existing cushions. After 4 weeks I get the cushions and the backs are about 3” too tall! Upon emailing the company to see why this could be I get the response that “over the years the frame backs were made 2” taller” Why would I think that the size of my furniture had changed? Why does the company not tell their potential customers to measure the height of their furniture or existing cushions for this particular Gloster set to make sure they order the right size because the furniture size has changed?

When I pressed the owner further in an attempt to get the correct sized backs, he or she states: “You received exactly what was stated online. You can get someone in your local area to cut them down.” Incredulous, I asked why are they purposefully misleading customers when they have the knowledge that the furniture size has changed.

I further said they should be ashamed of their response and this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced, I get this reply: “I am very proud of my responsiveness.Perhaps you should learn to take responsibility for your own error.” DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy from Wicker Paradise aka replacementcushionsonline.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #846078

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wicker Paradise? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 17 Wicker Paradise reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.