Horrible Customer Service Wicker Paradise, aka replacementcushionsonline.com DO NOT SHOP!!
I recently purchased sofa and chair cushions for my 13 year old Gloster Teak Ventura model furniture.This company advertised “Cushions Made to Fit Gloster Teak Ventura Sofa Replacement Cushions” and “Cushions Made to Fit Gloster Teak Ventura Deep Seating Chair Cushions”.
Online instructions said to measure the inner dimensions of the sofa, width and depth and advise NOT to measure existing cushions. After 4 weeks I get the cushions and the backs are about 3” too tall! Upon emailing the company to see why this could be I get the response that “over the years the frame backs were made 2” taller” Why would I think that the size of my furniture had changed? Why does the company not tell their potential customers to measure the height of their furniture or existing cushions for this particular Gloster set to make sure they order the right size because the furniture size has changed?
When I pressed the owner further in an attempt to get the correct sized backs, he or she states: “You received exactly what was stated online. You can get someone in your local area to cut them down.” Incredulous, I asked why are they purposefully misleading customers when they have the knowledge that the furniture size has changed.
I further said they should be ashamed of their response and this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced, I get this reply: “I am very proud of my responsiveness.Perhaps you should learn to take responsibility for your own error.” DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy from Wicker Paradise aka replacementcushionsonline.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words... This is an error message I got from the LastPass plugin for Firefox under Linux. Shortly after this message my browser..."
- "I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."