I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days.One month later it arrives broken.
When I called to report the problem, the guy didn't seem to care much about the inconvenience of waiting a month to receive a broken product or the fact that their website reports incorrect stock levels. I calmly expressed my disappointment in his causal manner. I also told him how poorly it was packed (See 1/4" shabby Styrofoam it was protected with in picture below) His response was that this is standard packaging and that this was the first mirror of the season to arrive broken. Well, then I suppose I have nothing else to say on that subject!
Shoddy packaging is standard and I was the only unlucky bloke to receive something broken this season, so suck it up. Next, after I suggested that apologizing for the inconvenience may go a long way, his response was that an apology wouldn't do anything anyway and if I don't like it I am free to purchase the mirror elsewhere. Again, this man doesn't like people to point out any deficiencies in his business or attitude and why do or say anything to show even the littlest bit of concern for someone who shelled out over $350 for a mirror. Customers are a dime a dozen, so why bother even pretending to care about them.
Now here was the fatal error on my part. The disclosure that would seal the deal for him. I told him, unfortunately their company is the only company that sells the mirror at which he said, "Ma'am, I'm refunding your money. You can find the mirror somewhere else." So not are only is their customer service a text-book example of how to join the ranks of most hated businesses, they are vindictive, as well.
What goes around comes around : ) BTW, I just tried posting this review on their Yahoo review site and it wouldn't post. I cleared the post 4 times and it still would not post.
I then created a post relaying this information but gave it 5 stars and voila it went through!This company is a piece of work!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and shoddy packaging
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I have absolutley hothing to say to them.
- Product or service
- Wicker Paradise Mirror
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Chris Rapanick in the last week-Edit I recently made an order on dougrussell.com. I found a steering wheel for my boat on the site, thought it was cool looking and it was..."
- "Order size 11 to small I wear size 11 so I went up a whole size got sent out same size shoe with size 12 don't waste time ordering from..."
- "I purchased items online that i could not return to the store without the plastic bags it was shipped in but the items have tags. All i wanted to do..."