I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days.One month later it arrives broken.
When I called to report the problem, the guy didn't seem to care much about the inconvenience of waiting a month to receive a broken product or the fact that their website reports incorrect stock levels. I calmly expressed my disappointment in his causal manner. I also told him how poorly it was packed (See 1/4" shabby Styrofoam it was protected with in picture below) His response was that this is standard packaging and that this was the first mirror of the season to arrive broken. Well, then I suppose I have nothing else to say on that subject!
Shoddy packaging is standard and I was the only unlucky bloke to receive something broken this season, so suck it up. Next, after I suggested that apologizing for the inconvenience may go a long way, his response was that an apology wouldn't do anything anyway and if I don't like it I am free to purchase the mirror elsewhere. Again, this man doesn't like people to point out any deficiencies in his business or attitude and why do or say anything to show even the littlest bit of concern for someone who shelled out over $350 for a mirror. Customers are a dime a dozen, so why bother even pretending to care about them.
Now here was the fatal error on my part. The disclosure that would seal the deal for him. I told him, unfortunately their company is the only company that sells the mirror at which he said, "Ma'am, I'm refunding your money. You can find the mirror somewhere else." So not are only is their customer service a text-book example of how to join the ranks of most hated businesses, they are vindictive, as well.
What goes around comes around : ) BTW, I just tried posting this review on their Yahoo review site and it wouldn't post. I cleared the post 4 times and it still would not post.
I then created a post relaying this information but gave it 5 stars and voila it went through!This company is a piece of work!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and shoddy packaging
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I have absolutley hothing to say to them.
- Product or service
- Wicker Paradise Mirror
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "It's been weeks now since my Samsung ice maker has worked. They first denied my service request until I changed my water filter. Then after taking care of that they asked..."
- "I order from Rosewe.com thats advertise their catalog of clothing on facebook on March 1, 2016 and they took the money out of my account March 2, 2016. They claim..."
- "I paid for a pocket book. Emailed a week later to ask for tracking no response I emailed again no response. I emailed again who every got very smart like..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."