I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days.One month later it arrives broken.
When I called to report the problem, the guy didn't seem to care much about the inconvenience of waiting a month to receive a broken product or the fact that their website reports incorrect stock levels. I calmly expressed my disappointment in his causal manner. I also told him how poorly it was packed (See 1/4" shabby Styrofoam it was protected with in picture below) His response was that this is standard packaging and that this was the first mirror of the season to arrive broken. Well, then I suppose I have nothing else to say on that subject!
Shoddy packaging is standard and I was the only unlucky bloke to receive something broken this season, so suck it up. Next, after I suggested that apologizing for the inconvenience may go a long way, his response was that an apology wouldn't do anything anyway and if I don't like it I am free to purchase the mirror elsewhere. Again, this man doesn't like people to point out any deficiencies in his business or attitude and why do or say anything to show even the littlest bit of concern for someone who shelled out over $350 for a mirror. Customers are a dime a dozen, so why bother even pretending to care about them.
Now here was the fatal error on my part. The disclosure that would seal the deal for him. I told him, unfortunately their company is the only company that sells the mirror at which he said, "Ma'am, I'm refunding your money. You can find the mirror somewhere else." So not are only is their customer service a text-book example of how to join the ranks of most hated businesses, they are vindictive, as well.
What goes around comes around : ) BTW, I just tried posting this review on their Yahoo review site and it wouldn't post. I cleared the post 4 times and it still would not post.
I then created a post relaying this information but gave it 5 stars and voila it went through!This company is a piece of work!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and shoddy packaging
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I have absolutley hothing to say to them.
- Product or service
- Wicker Paradise Mirror
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I unfortunately ordered 12 separate times before receiving my first order. Today I received my first order, the Aztec Capri set. The shirt had a big, noticeable hole on the..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."