I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days.One month later it arrives broken.

When I called to report the problem, the guy didn't seem to care much about the inconvenience of waiting a month to receive a broken product or the fact that their website reports incorrect stock levels. I calmly expressed my disappointment in his causal manner. I also told him how poorly it was packed (See 1/4" shabby Styrofoam it was protected with in picture below) His response was that this is standard packaging and that this was the first mirror of the season to arrive broken. Well, then I suppose I have nothing else to say on that subject!

Shoddy packaging is standard and I was the only unlucky bloke to receive something broken this season, so suck it up. Next, after I suggested that apologizing for the inconvenience may go a long way, his response was that an apology wouldn't do anything anyway and if I don't like it I am free to purchase the mirror elsewhere. Again, this man doesn't like people to point out any deficiencies in his business or attitude and why do or say anything to show even the littlest bit of concern for someone who shelled out over $350 for a mirror. Customers are a dime a dozen, so why bother even pretending to care about them.

Now here was the fatal error on my part. The disclosure that would seal the deal for him. I told him, unfortunately their company is the only company that sells the mirror at which he said, "Ma'am, I'm refunding your money. You can find the mirror somewhere else." So not are only is their customer service a text-book example of how to join the ranks of most hated businesses, they are vindictive, as well.

What goes around comes around : ) BTW, I just tried posting this review on their Yahoo review site and it wouldn't post. I cleared the post 4 times and it still would not post.

I then created a post relaying this information but gave it 5 stars and voila it went through!This company is a piece of work!

noneofyourbusiness2015 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wicker Paradise and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wicker Paradise to "i have absolutley hothing to say to them".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and shoddy packaging. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wicker Paradise wicker paradise mirror for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wicker Paradise?

Comments